Sierra has been very concerned about the dark and we have had to remove some things from her walls and take out the hallway and bathroom nightlights because of the "giants" in the nightlights. Her solution has been to sleep with her door open (and there MUST be a shoe in against the door to make sure it stays open) and the hall light on. Well, that hall light is super bright, and we can't stand the waste of energy! Finally after many discussions, Sierra came to the solution that if she had an Ariel nightlight that she could sleep with the hall light off and maybe even her door closed! After spending too much time searching local stores, I finally ordered one online (duh). Here it is below! And, needless to say, I found it quite humorous that on the packaging of the box it said "Time Sensitive Material" because truly it was! It could not get here fast enough for us or Sierra. Oh yes... and so far, so good, though she still wants to keep her door open most of the time. However, in the middle of the night last week when Renate was up a bunch, I about died when I heard Sierra get up, stomp to her door saying loudly "Renate, Be Quiet, Go To Sleep" and then promptly shut her door. Apparently the giants were not out that night. :)
Hawaiian Flora
13 years ago
1 comment:
haha I laughed outloud at the story of Sierra yelling at Nada to go to sleep. I can just see her doing that...I think I recall another certain sister coming into another sisters room and telling her to be quiet :)
Post a Comment