Renate sporting her new duds from our friends Steve and Erica Owens.... In case you can't read it: "OBAMA was my first word" (No- she is not actually talking yet, but it is still perfect!).
KATIE! I love this...how come I have to live so far away? I want to be with you and those girls every waking moment!!! I love every picture to death! When will I see you all again!?
This blog is about family and friends, and a little about me... pure and simple. I want to be able to share family and life updates in a way that combines words and pictures and have it be something I can share with my children. Enjoy!
3 comments:
sooooo cute. Renate's bangs are getting long. Sigh. It goes so fast.
Iam loving this! Great pics and comments.
KATIE! I love this...how come I have to live so far away? I want to be with you and those girls every waking moment!!! I love every picture to death! When will I see you all again!?
Post a Comment